The Land of Nod - with Chassity Evans

E2465_Bedroom_DETAILS-0768 copy
 
          Chassity of the blog Look Linger Love recently had two rooms in her home featured in The Land of Nod's August catalog. I am loving her daughter Lilly's bright, newly updated room... see more below vvv

E2465_Bedroom_SH01-0933 copy
                                               I spotted the Pink Zig Zag Dress in Lilly's closet vvv


I love Chassity's framed MarysiaSwim Bumby suit idea vvv

E2465_Bedroom_DETAILS-0818 copy
E2465_Bedroom_DETAILS-0048 copy

They also updated their playroom into a real dream space...

playroomleaningshelves

A miniature studio space in the closet (smart!)  vvv

E2465_Playroom_DETAILS-0723 copy
E2465_Playroom_SH01-0171 copy

     What an inspiring space! Chassity's taste in clothing is just as great and I have my eye on her new styling service for the next big event!

0 comments: