Fall/Winter Lookbook continued

These are the blue outfits from the Fall/Winter collection, inspired by the colors and feel of Morocco. I am looking forward to posting some of the inspiration behind this line soon.  As you may notice when you go to the online shop that these pieces are available only in certain sizes... as a new designer, I am currently going through the steps to having a whole entire collection complete with a range of sizes. I am now closer than ever to this goal and I am really excited about getting started on Spring 2012! I really enjoy these steps and I am happy to take my time learning as much as I can along the way. Your support is what keeps me going. Thank you. 
Photographs by Jorg Meyer

1 comments:

Kelly Anderson said...

I love this! The pictures are beautiful and of course the outfits make them so :)